Our connected campus makes it easier than ever to work at your own pace, in your own unique style without missing a thing. Didn’t quite catch that example your professor wrote on the whiteboard at the last macroeconomics lecture? Not to worry. Thanks to the interactive SMART board technology in our classrooms, instructors can save and send notes to the entire class with a single click. Take a look at some of the other high-tech amenities that help our students stay on the cutting edge:
- Our two new academic buildings, each built within the last 5 years, are outfitted with groundbreaking, state-of-the-art teaching technology.
- Instructors and lessons are more accessible than ever before thanks to virtual classrooms and Video Teaching & Teleconferencing (VTT).
- Our advanced cybersecurity lab houses some of the same sophisticated equipment used by the NSA and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Smart Board technology found in most classrooms offers high-definition resolution and superior collaborative features.
- Campus-wide high speed WiFi promotes connected, on-the-go learning.
- A multi-tool learning platform with Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities, currently in development by Saint Leo University’s own Learning Innovation team, promises to make our classrooms even more dynamic in the future!